Skid Steer Skeleton Rock Bucket 84 inch
Designed to pick rocks while leaving dirt and debris behind.
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 2.9″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every other tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- 3/8″ Grade 50 steel for added strength and durability.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush and efficient back-dragging.
Construction Edge Attachments, LLC honors the Virnig 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website ConstructionEdgeAttachments.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.
Customers also viewed