Skid Steer Trash Hopper Attachment - Heavy Duty
H & LOOSE MATERIAL HOPPERS
for skid-steer loaders
Handle Trash Efficiently and Easily.
Hoppers attach directly to the skid-steer quick-tach making it easy to place empty hoppers where they are needed. When full, the 24° skid-steer can quickly transport the hoppers to the disposal area and dump into larger containers or onto a trash pile. These durable hoppers are ideal for concrete rubble, wallboard scraps, drop from the masonry saw, and most any type of construction or plant refuse.
Deliver & Place Landscape Materials, Sand,
and other loose materials at a lower cost.
Landscape contractors love the new skid-steer trash hoppers. At the yard a skid-steer can
quickly fill the hoppers with landscape materials such as gravel or mulch, and load them
onto the truck for delivery. At the jobsite a skid-steer picks the loaded hoppers off the truck
and dumps the material right where it is needed in the landscape. This provides a streamlined efficient method for getting material from the material yard to the jobsite placement area with minimal rehandling, less material loss, and fewer costs.
Heavy Duty Construction
for long-term durability.
These hoppers are built rugged. In fact,
they will probably outlast your skid-steer loader.
- Shell & sides are constructed of rugged 3/16" steel plate.
- Entire Top Lip is formed into a channel section for added strength & rigidity.
- Heavy 1/2" x 3" flat bar is formed to provide a stable base when the hopper is free standing.
- Reinforced Heavy Duty Universal Quick-Tach fits most skid-steer loaders.
- Forklift pick-up points are provided for moving hoppers around the yard or loading onto trucks.
- Optional Casters - makes it easy for one man to push a hopper around inside a building.
Customers also viewed