Skid Steer Tree Shear 14"
The original Tree Terminator tree shear will cut up to 14- inch diameter trees. It is designed to withstand continued use to give years of trouble-free operation.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Cuts a 14- inch diameter hardwood tree at ground level
- Use for thinning or clearing overgrown pastures
- Leaves minimal ground disturbance
- Includes a brush guard with screen
- Approximately four cycles per minute
- 2 1/2-inch pins with hardened bushings
- Adjustable blades which can be sharpened
- Weight: 1400 pounds
- Hydraulic cylinders: 5-inch bore, 8-inch stroke
- Blades: Machined 3/4-inch high-carbon steel, 10 1/2-inch length with a 20-inch opening
- Hydraulic Pressure: Minimum 2200 PSI to Maximum 5000 PSI
- Minimum 10-gallon per minute flow
- Warranty: Two-year warranty on all welded components (excluding hoses).
Sprayer, swivel, and grapple options available
All of our equipment is compatible with many brands of skid steer loaders and tractors.
Tree Terminator is the industry leader in Brush Control Products Skid Steer attachments.
Tree Shears is...Tree Terminator is the industry leader in Brush Control Produc...
Construction Edge Attachments, LLC honors the Tree Terminator 2-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website ConstructionEdgeAttachments.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.
Customers also viewed