V40 Skeleton Rock Grapple 72 inch
Two-cylinder independent grapple designed to pick rocks while leaving dirt and debris behind.
- Open bottom allows dirt to fall through the 2.9” tine spacing.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tine tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every other tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top cross member, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods made in the USA.
Construction Edge Attachments, LLC honors the Virnig 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website ConstructionEdgeAttachments.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.
Customers also viewed