V50 Skeleton Rock Bucket 84 inch
Designed to pick rocks and leave dirt and debris behind.
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 3″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top cross member, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- 3/8” Grade 80 steel for added strength and durability.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging.
- Deeper and taller than the V40 Skeleton Rock Bucket to increase capacity and leverage.
Construction Edge Attachments, LLC honors the Virnig 1-Year Limited NO-HASSLE Warranty on all attachment products and their accessories purchased from our website ConstructionEdgeAttachments.com, please visit our warranty page for full details. Our warranty on parts and wear parts is dependent upon the manufacturer's warranty. Please visit our warranty page for more information. To learn about our returns policy, please visit our Shipping and Returns page for the full details.
Customers also viewed